The goals and objectives for the Wellness Committee. They included:
- Make a realistic set of policy language that is appropriate, relevant, and built on relationships.
- Each school adopts the policy as well as the Joint School Committee.
- Make changes and adopt the practice as close as we can to the policy.
- Dr. Reza Namin, Superintendent, Maine Indian Education
- Carole Binette, Chair, Maine Indian Education Joint School Committee (Indian Island)
- Beth Clifford, Curriculum Coordinator, Maine Indian Education
- Annemarie Swanson, Principal, Indian Island School
- Eric Altvater, Facilities Manager, Maine Indian Education
- Daniel Morang, Principal, Sipayik Elementary School
- Carm Bear, student, Indian Island School
- Eben Francis, student, Indian Island School
- Kelly Cookson, Health and Physical Education Teacher, Indian Island School
- Nancy Curtis, Health and Physical Education Teacher, Sipayik Elementary School